I am creating this section to provide more space for a series of communiques from the Zapatistas leading up the the first round of the Escuelita Zapatista that folks may read the communiques along with the various media that accompany them. Those that have links are ready, those that do not are forthcoming. To view the collection in .pdf format, in Spanish and/or English, see “Special Section/Sección Especial: The Zapatista Little School Preparation – PDFs of EZLN communiques” from El Kilombo Intergaláctico.
- Did you Listen?
- The EZLN Announces Next Steps
- We Don’t Know You?
- Letter to Luis Héctor Álvarez Álvarez
- Cartoon from the Sup to the Lame Critics
- Postscript to the Cartoon : Putting out the Fire with Gasoline
- To Alí Babá and His 40 Thieves
- Them and Us
I. The (Un)reasonables Above
II. The Machine in Almost 2 ages
III. The Overseers
IV. The Pains of Those Below
V. The Sixth
VI. The Gaze
1. One may gaze to impose or gaze to listen
2. To look and to listen from/toward below
3. Some other gazes
4. To look and communicate
5. To gaze into the night in which we are
6: We are he
- VII: The Smallest of them All
1. Learning to govern and govern ourselves, that is, to respect and respect ourselves
2. How is it done?
3. The compañeras. The long path of the Zapatistas
4. The compañeras: Taking on the cargo
5. The money
7. On Doubts, Shadows, and a One-Word Summary
To see what is currently going on with the Z’s, simply visit http://enlacezapatista.ezln.org.mx/